Southern Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DayZ SA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SG Admin
Admin
SG Admin

DayZ SA Empty
PostSubject: DayZ SA   DayZ SA EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:57 am

DayZ SA Dayz
DayZ SA  
Do you have the patience? The skill? The endurance to take on surviving the zombie apocalypse? But don't be fooled, the zombies aren't your biggest threat to survive. Zombies, although a threat are probably the least of your worries when playing DayZ SA, the unpredictability of other survivors should be your main concern, because let's be honest, 90% of them wanna steal your beans and have no remorse in doing so. Making sure you don't starve to death, or get Hypothermia from the harsh conditions are also issues to be wary of. DayZ would have to be the most heart racing and intense PVP game on the market at the moment, making quick and smart decisions to avoid loosing your life are what makes this game great and a real heart thumper. It's hardcore, harsh, relentless and one slip up will see you back on the coast searching for the all too precious beans you just lost.

I'd love to get the squad going on this game, it is probably the best open world survival game to play in a squad where tactics, ambushing survivors making swift decisions and helping each other survive are some of the best PVP moments I've had in gaming. The encounters, although can be hours between, are the most intense situations that force you to put a high price on your life and will do almost anything to not end up back on the coast.

If you're interested please hit me up, I've been trying to get a squad playing this on the regular for ages, I promise it doesn't disappoint.

Southern Gamers
Back to top Go down
https://southerngamers.forumotion.com
gruffnut

gruffnut

DayZ SA Empty
PostSubject: Re: DayZ SA   DayZ SA EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:57 pm

Im probably more interested in this than all the others we play. Just got to watch the cash at the moment and when I can afford it Ill be in.
Back to top Go down
phunk

phunk

DayZ SA Empty
PostSubject: Re: DayZ SA   DayZ SA EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 6:15 pm

Yea dude... it is awesome. I recommend checking out DeadlySlob's and Vigilante Gamer's YouTube channels for some content. I thought it would be right up you alley.. blockies too, but who knows ay ☺
Back to top Go down
gruffnut

gruffnut

DayZ SA Empty
PostSubject: Re: DayZ SA   DayZ SA EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 2:22 pm

Yeah man, ill look into it and may buy it soon.
Back to top Go down
Stonie

Stonie

DayZ SA Empty
PostSubject: Re: DayZ SA   DayZ SA EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 4:52 pm

Nice post Phunkk!
It does sound great I must admit. At the moment I'm a bit time poor when it comes to gaming. With this type of game you need to put in the hours (many hours), even to just get the hole gang in one place is time consuming. Smile When I do have the time to get online I like to get straight into the action, DoI, CoD, CS-GO, RED-O is the go for me.

Things could change in the future, so not ruling it out. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DayZ SA Empty
PostSubject: Re: DayZ SA   DayZ SA Empty

Back to top Go down

DayZ SA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern Gamers :: News :: Southern Gamers News.-
Jump to: